- Going into the final four my preference was Terry and second choice was Cirie. Oh well.
- This was the first final two where I have felt completely indifferent since...well, I can't even remember a time. I guess I was somewhat indifferent between Rahb and Ambuh, but I was a little too distracted by actually being there in person to notice.
- I cannot believe that Shane pulled the "Pick a number between one and a million" question. But more than that, I cannot believe that Danielle didn't choose 5 after Aras chose 4. I mean has the woman never watched "The Price Is Right"?!?
- I wonder what would have happened if Aras had needed to go to the hospital when he hurt his hand. Would they really have kicked him out? Would Danielle have gotten to automatically win? I guess we'll never know.
- We started watching on the Tifaux at 8:45, figuring we would catch up fairly quickly. Which seemed to be true as we quickly fastforwarded the first 20 minutes of commercials and clips. But the show actually had a decent amount of content, and it wasn't until 10:44 that we actually did catch up with real time. Of course, the fact that I kept pausing to rant probably had something to do with it.
Now bring on The Amazing Race so that I can stop watching reality tv for a few months. Go Hippies!